We’re mid-way through Positivity Week. Here’s your dose of quotes and proverbs to inspire you.
- “If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.” Chinese Proverb
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” Herman Cain
- Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. Willie Nelson
- Optimism is a happiness magnet; if you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. Mary Lou Retton
- Life is too short on missing out on being truly happy
- For every minute you are negative you lose sixty seconds of being positive
- Stop worrying about what you have to lose and start focusing on what you have to gain
- One of the simplest ways to stay happy is to let go of the things that make you sad
- For every dark night, there is a brighter day
- Because the glass really it half-full